Lash Lifting Certificate
Lash lifting is a very popular salon treatment and a more updated version of eyelash perming.
Duration: 4 hours
Pre-requisites: Diploma in Eye Treatments
Student progression: Diploma in manicure, pedicure, eye enhancements, facial massage and skincare, cosmetic make-up, wax depilation, level 2 beauty diploma.
Career path: Mobile therapist, salon, room at home
Included in the course:
- Course training manual
- A relaxed, informal and professional atmosphere in which to learn
- Fully qualified and experienced lecturers with current industry experience
- Support and guidance during and on completion of the course
- The bodyNsoul Training Centre Diploma
Additional costs: Lash lift /perming kit £54.50 will be required for your training day
You will learn how to:
- Prepare the treatment area
- Prepare the client for treatment
- Carry out a client consultation
- Carry out a patch test
- Perform an eyelash lift/perm
You will also study:
- Related hygiene, health and safety
- Related anatomy and physiology
- Contra-indications & contra-actions
- Equipment and products
A perm test will be required before the course commencement date.
You will attend a 4 hour training session to study the theory and practical elements required to perform a professional eyelash lift/perm. There will be practical assessment.
Models may be required.
Once you have successfully completed the course, you will receive
The bodyNsoul Training Centre Diploma in Lash
VTCT Level 2 Award in Eyelash Perming