During this intensive course you will learn how to perform a professional Reflexology treatment. This qualification is accredited by VTCT, which will allow you to insure yourself to work in the beauty industry internationally.
Duration: Home study prior to the practical
training commencing then 8 evenings or 5 days.
Pre-requisites: Anatomy & Physiology is essential, which can be obtained through BTC.
Cost: VTCT £777.50 plus VTCT Fees £96
Career path: Mobile therapist, salon, room at home, spa
Included in the course:
- Course training manual
- A relaxed, informal and professional atmosphere in which to learn
- Fully qualified and experienced lecturers
- Support and guidance during and on completion of the course
- VTCT Qualification
You will learn how to:
- Prepare the treatment area and the client for treatment
- Carry out a client consultation
- Perform a reflexology foot treatment
- Perform a Reflexology Hand Treatment
You will also study:
- Related hygiene, health and safety
- Related Anatomy & Physiology
- Contra-indications & contra-actions and aftercare
- Equipment and products
Once you have successfully completed the course, you will receive
VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Reflexology