VTCT Level 2 Award in Threading
During this intensive course, you will learn how to perform professional threading treatments. This qualification is accredited by Professional Beauty Direct and VTCT, which will allow you to insure yourself to work in the beauty industry.
Duration: 1 day
Pre-requisites: No entry requirements although eye treatments an advantage.
Cost: £120.00 or £177.00 for VTCT qualification
Student progression: Diploma in manicure, pedicure, eye enhancements,
eyelash perming, facial massage and skincare, cosmetic make-up, wax depilation, level 2 beauty diploma.
path: Mobile therapist, salon, room at home, spa
Included in the course:
- Course training manual
- A relaxed, informal and professional atmosphere in which to learn
- Fully qualified and experienced lecturers with current industry experience
- Support and guidance during and on completion of the course
- The bodyNsoul Training Centre Diploma
Additional costs: Recommended reading books & Kit £5
You will learn how to:
- Prepare the treatment area
- Prepare the client for treatment
- Carry out a client consultation
- Perform a threading treatment
You will also study:
- Related hygiene, health and safety
- Related anatomy and physiology
- Contra-indications & contra-actions
- Equipment and products
* You will attend up to a 1 day training session to study the theory and
Practical elements required to perform a professional threading treatments. There will be a practical assessment. Be prepared to give and receive treatments. Models may be required.
If taking VTCT qualification further assessments, external assessment and portfolio of evidence is required.
Once you have successfully completed the course, you will receive
The bodyNsoul Training Centre
Diploma in Threading