VTCT Level 4 Award in Laser & IPL Hair Reduction
During this intensive course you will learn this specialised skill to be able to carry out effective treatments with incredible results.
The qualification is accredited by VTCT which is fully insurable and internationally recognised.
Duration: 3 days or 6 evenings
Pre-Requisites: Anatomy and Physiology or Level 3 beauty an advantage but not necessary
Costs: Course tuition £900 VTCT Fee’s: £101.00
Student Progression: Level 4 Certificate in laser and light treatments, Level 4 Diploma in permanent hair reduction
Career Path: Mobile therapist, IPL specialist
Included in the Course:
- Course training manual
- A relaxed, informal and professional atmosphere in which to learn
- Fully qualified and experienced lecturers with current and up to date industry experience
- Support and guidance during and on completion of the course
- VTCT Certificate
Additional Cost: n/a
You will learn how to:
- Prepare the treatment area
- Prepare the client for treatment
- Carry out a thorough consultation
- Perform ipl treatments to the body and face.
You will also study:
- Related health, safety and hygiene
- Related anatomy & physiology
- Contra-indications and contra-actions of the treatment
- Equipment and products
You will attend your required sessions to study theory and practical elements required to perform professional ipl treatments. Models may be required. You will then complete some home study and case studies and practice umtil you are confident in providing the treatment to a high standard. You will then return for an assessment day.
Once you have successfully completed your course you will receive:
VTCT Level 4 Award in Laser & IPL Hair reduction.