Level 2 Certificate in Waxing
During this intensive course you will learn how to perform professional waxing treatments. This qualification is accredited by VTCT which will allow you to insure yourself to work in the beauty industry.
Duration: 6 evenings or 3 days.
Pre-requisites: No entry requirements
Student progression: Diploma in manicure, pedicure, eye enhancements, eyelash perming, facial massage and skincare, cosmetic make-up, body massage, reflexology, pre-blend aromatherapy, Indian head massage, thermal auricular therapy.
Career path: Mobile therapist, salon, room at home, spa
Included in the course:
- Course training manual
- A relaxed, informal and professional atmosphere in which to learn
- Fully qualified and experienced lecturers with current industry experience
- Support and guidance during and on completion of the course
- The bodyNsoul Training Centre Diploma
Additional costs: Waxing kit approx. £51.50
You will learn how to:
- Prepare the treatment area
- Prepare the client for treatment
- Carry out a client consultation
- Perform leg, bikini, underarm, eyebrows, upper lip & chin
You will also study:
- Related hygiene, health and safety
- Related anatomy and physiology
- Contra-indications & contra-actions
- Equipment and products
* You will attend your required sessions to study the theory and practical elements required to perform a professional waxing treatments. Models may be required. You will then be required to do some home study – practice until you are confident in providing the treatment to a high standard and in an acceptable time. If taking VTCT qualification further assessments, external assessment and portfolio of evidence is required.
Once you have successfully completed the course, you will receive
VTCT Qualification in Waxing