We can confirm that we have carried out a full covid risk assessment and written a covid policy which is available on request. The main points are listed below;
- Please come alone to your appointment to reduce volume of people within the salon.
- No mobile phones are permitted to be used during treatments.
- Clients are asked to keep personal belongings to a minimum where possible.
- Hand sanitiser is available at reception and you are required to use this on arrival.
- Please arrive on time for your appointment, our waiting area is currently out of use and clients will need to wait outside the salon until their appointment time if you arrive earlier. If you are late we may need to adapt your treatment to complete on time to ensure we meet the government guidelines for cleaning between clients.
- Masks will be required to be worn during your visit until removal is required.
- All equipment and working areas will be cleaned and disinfected regularly.
- Bookings are by appointment only at this time. No walk-ins will be accepted.
- Appointments are limited to meet social distancing rules.
- Clients are required to complete a covid questionnaire before each appointment.
Please reschedule your appointment if you feel unwell
CBD Body Massage
Our CBD full body massage is the perfect massage for bringing about homeostasis within the body and balancing the body. This is obtained through using CBD oil and reflexology. Your treatment begins with taking 2-3 drops of 1000mg CBD oil orally (optional) we then identify your areas of concern using our reflexology body map. Next we apply our hemp balm directly to the relevant reflex points whilst playing a short meditation. We then add 2500mg hemp oil to our massage oil and begin the full body massage focusing on your areas of concern. This massage is great for everybody but particularly benefits those who suffer with chronic pain and autoimmune disorders such as fibromyalgia. 70 minutes £60 Intro offer £55 during August and September.
We are excited to partner up with hashtag organics to bring you the latest pharmaceutical grade CBD products. CBD brings about homeostasis within the body which balances the body and helps to eliminate pain.
What is CBD?
Cannabidiol (CBD) is a non-psychoactive cannabinoid found in the (industrial) hemp used in our products. It is derived from the Cannabis Sativa plant know more commonly as the Cannabis plant. CBD is a major phytocannabinoid, accounting for up to 40% of the plant’s extract. CBD does not have any psychoactive effects such as those caused by tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). Our product is 100% legal for sale and consumption in the UK.
We are stocking the following products;
- CBD Hemp Tincture 500g £34.95
- CBD Hemp Tincture 1000g £64.95
- CBD Hemp Tincture 2500mg £174.95
- CBD Hemp Body Balm £39.95
- CBD Bath Bomb £12.00
Face Products 1% CBD
- Ageless Face Cream £49.99
- Ageless Face Lotion £49.99
- Face Serum £44.99
- Detoxifying Face Mask £49.99
Apilus Junior Electrolysis
Introducing our new state of the art Apilus electrolysis machine that is faster and more comfortable for all your permanent hair removal needs. Prices start from £13.50 10 minutes
Crystal healing is a holistic and natural therapy that taps into the energetic power of crystals and how they affect the body and mind. A crystal therapist will place healing crystals on or around a client to help unblock, focus and direct energy.